MONOPOLY City Spins is the new slot machine that gives you plenty of chances to win!
Packed full of features, this slot offers Wild Reels, Moving Reels and a random Multiplier that can pay up to 15x your coin size.
The MONOPOLY Board Bonus sees you move around the iconic board collecting the famous properties to reveal extra bonuses and instant cash prizes.
Are you ready to roll the dice?
The coin sizes available in MONOPOLY City Spins range from 1p to £1.50.
Betting in this game is fixed at 25 paylines.
Board Bonus Round
Select a token to reveal the number of dice rolls you have for the Board Bonus.
Your token appears on the MONOPOLY board and you will roll the dice to move around the board.
Rolling a double sees you receive another dice roll.
Collect as many property cards as you can before this feature ends.
Property cards contain Free Spin features and interactive games that can be redeemed after this feature ends.
In addition to the property sqaures, you can also land on the following:
- Chance - awards extra dice rolls, a 'move to' card, a coin prize or a Get Out of Jail Free card.
- Community Chest - awards a coin prize or a Get Out of Jail Free card.
- Free Parking - choose a car to reveal additional rolls.
- GO - landing on or passing this square awards an additional dice roll.
- Go to Jail - If you land on this space without a Get Out of Jail Free card, you are sent to jail and your bonus ends.
Get Out of Jail Free Card
If you have been sent to jail and you have a Get Out of Jail Free card in your deck then you are moved to Just Visiting and receive an extra roll.
If you have a Get Out of Jail Free card at the end of your Board Bonus then you are awarded 150 coins.
If you are sent to jail before collecting any property cards or coin prizes then you are awarded 150 coins.
Main Bonus Feature
After the Board Bonus, if you have collected any property cards, the Free Spin reels are presented and the property card features are played.
The property cards award the features shown in the table below.
- Old Kent Road = Random Multiplier, 1 spin
- Whitechapel Road = Random Multiplier, 2 spins
- Euston Road = Random Multiplier, 3 spins
- Pentonville Road = Random Multiplier, 4 spins
- Pall Mall = Random Wilds, 1 spin
- Northumberland Avenue = Random Wilds, 2 spins
- Marlborough Street = Random Wilds, 3 spins
- Vine Street = Random Wilds, 4 spins
- Fleet Street = Moving Wilds, 1 spin
- Trafalgar Square = Moving Wilds, 2 spins
- Electric Company = light up houses to win coin prizes
- Waterworks = choose a valve and keep winning as long as the water flows
- Leicester Square = Moving Wilds, 3 spins
- Piccadilly = Moving Wilds, 4 spins
- Oxford Street = Wild Reels, 1 spin
- Bond Street = Wild Reels, 2 spins
- Liverpool Street Station = fill a train full of passengers to win coin prizes
- Park Lane = Wild Reels, 3 spins
- Mayfair = Wild Reels, 4 spins
- Random Multiplier = a random multiplier of 5x - 15x applied to all wins
- Random Wilds = Wilds appear randomly during the reel spin
- Moving Wilds = 3x Wilds are always on reels and move during reel spin
- Wild Reels = a selected number of reels turn wild during reel spin
Return to Player (RTP)
Return to Player: 95.72%
The expected return is the amount we pay out to players relative to the amount of wagering on the game.
For example, if we take £100 of wagers we will, on average, pay out £95.72 of wins.