Money Cart 2 Game Overview
The bet sizes available in Money Cart 2 range from 10p to £50.
This game uses the Bonus Reels mechanic.
The Re-spin feature is unlocked when at least three Bonus symbols land anywhere across the reels.
Special Bonus symbols can contribute to the activation of this feature. These are Gold symbols.
The triggering Bonus symbols will show a value prior to the initial spin in this feature, and their action will be played.
In the Re-spin feature, all of the values are shown as a multiplication of your bet.
You will have three re-spins at the start of this round, and whenever a new symbol appears it causes this number to reset.
In the event that all of the reels have been opened and there is a symbol occupying every available position, the round will conclude and you are awarded a win worth 500 coins.
- Payer - A coin value is revealed and it will be added to the other active symbols on the reels.
- Collector - A coin value is revealed and all visible values on the reels will be accumulated, before adding the sum to its own value.
- Collector/Payer - A coin value is revealed and the sum of all other visible values will be added to its own value, and this updated value is then added to the other active symbols.
- Sniper - A coin value is revealed and the values of between three and eight other Bonus symbols will be multiplied by 2x. This can take effect on a single Bonus symbol a number of times.
- Necromancer - A coin value is revealed and revives between two and seven non-persistent Special Bonus symbols that have already been used. These symbols are Collector, Payer, Collector/Payer or Sniper.
- Reset Plus - A coin value is revealed and the starting value of the ‘spins left’ count is increased by one.
- Persistent Payer - A coin value is revealed and it will be added to all of the other symbols in view for that spin and any others that follow. This symbol does not pay itself.
- Persistent Sniper - A coin value is revealed and the values of between three and eight other Bonus symbols will be doubled when the spin has ended, and also applies to any following spins. It can take effect on a single Bonus symbol on a number of occasions.
- Persistent Collector - A coin value is revealed and will accumulate all of the values in view on the reels. At the end of the spin, this is added to its own value, as well as any that follow. This symbol does not collect its own value.
Return to Player
Return To Player (RTP): 98.00%.
The expected return is the amount we pay out to players relative to the amount of wagering on the game.
For example, if we take £100 of wagers we will, on average, pay out £98.00.