Super Sic Bo is a super-charged version of this classic casino dice game.
Random multipliers guarantee added excitement, with payouts of up to 1,000x on offer.
Have a roll...
Super Sic Bo is a game of chance played with three standard dice.
Your aim in this game is to predict the outcome of the rolling of three dice.
Once betting time has expired, the dice will be shaken in the shaker.
The payouts linked to a selection of bet spots are then randomly multiplied.
You can play many different kinds of bets in this game.
Each of these bets will offer their own payout.
- Small/Big - place your bet on the total of the three dice being small (4-10) or big (11-17)
- Odd/Even - place your bet on the total number of the dice being odd or even
- Total - place your bet on any of the 14 betting areas labelled 4-17
- Single - place your bet on any of the six betting areas labelled 1-6
- Double - place your bet on any of the six double-labelled betting areas
- Triple - place your bet on any of the six triple-labelled betting areas
- Any Triple - place your bet on this box to cover all six different triple bets at once
- Combination - place your bet on any or all 15 possible two-dice combinations
The Winning Numbers section displays the most recent winning numbers.
The result of the most recent game is shown on the left-hand side.
This roadmap displays the pattern of the bet results - small, big, triple.
Each cell represents the result of a past round.
This allows you to better understand the trends of the most recent games.
|Big / Small||1/1|
|Even / Odd||1/1|
|Double||8 - 87/1|
|Triple||150 - 999/1|
|Any Triple||30 - 87/1|
|Total 4 or 17||50 - 499/1|
|Total 5 or 16||20 - 249/1|
|Total 6 or 15||15 - 87/1|
|Total 7 or 14||12 - 29/1|
|Total 8 or 13||8 - 24/1|
|Total 9 or 12||6 - 49/1|
|Total 10 or 11||6 - 24/1|
|Combination||5 - 24/1|
Return to Player
Return to Player (RTP): 97.22%
The expected return to player is the amount we pay out to players relative to the amount of wagering on the game.
For example, if we take £100 of wagers we will, on average, pay out £97.22 of wins.