High Stakes Roulette will have you feeling like a high-roller with a table limit of £4,000 a spin!
Our Roulette game offers the same huge selection of bets including even-money colour bets and straight up bets that pay out at 35/1.
Feel the thrill of High Stakes Roulette.
To place a bet, click on a chip from the rack at the bottom of the table and place it on the area of the layout where you would like to place a bet. Each click will add one chip to your bet.
To remove your chips from the roulette table one at a time click 'undo.'
To remove your bets, hold down the spacebar while clicking on a chip that you want removed.
To remove all bets from the table click 'Clear Bets.'
To repeat your bet from the previous spin, click 'Repeat Bets.'
To start the game click 'Spin.'
Our betting guide below outlines the roulette table layout and the odds of the different wagers available.
Bet Type - Odds
- Even Money - 1/1
- Dozen bet (12 numbers) - 2/1
- Column bet ( 12 numbers) - 2/1
- Line Bet (six numberes) - 5/1
- Corner Bet (four numbers) - 8/1
- Street Bet (three numbers) - 11/1
- Split Bet (two numbers) - 17/1
- Straight Up (one number) - 35/1
These are wagers that are placed on the oval 'racetrack' of the roulette wheel.
This bet allows you to place a number of bets on five neighbouring numbers on the wheel.
Clicking on a number on the racecourse will place a bet on all five neighbouring numbers.
French bets are split into three different sets of bets that will cover three different areas of the wheel.
Voisins - a total of nine bets are placed
- two bets covering 0,2,3
- one bet covering 4 and 7
- one bet covering 12 and 15
- one bet covering 18 and 21
- one bet covering 19 and 22.
- two bets covering 25,26,28 and 29
- one bet covering 32 and 35
Tiers - a total of six bets are placed
- one bet covering 5 and 8
- one bet covering 13 and 16
- one bet covering 23 and 24
- one bet covering 27 and 30
- one bet covering 33 and 36
Orphelins - a total of five bets are placed
- one bet covering 1
- one bet covering 6 and 9
- one bet covering 14 and 17
- one bet covering 17 and 20
- one bet covering 31 and 34
The different bet limits available in this game are shown below. The table limit is £4,000.
Bet Opportunity - Max Bet
- Straight Up - £100
- Split Bet - £200
- Street Bet - £300
- Corner Bet - £400
- Line Bet - £500
- Column Bet - £1200
- Dozen - £1200
- Even Money - £2000
Return to Player (RTP)
Return to Player: 98.65%
The expected return to player is the amount we pay out to players relative to the amount of wagering on the game.
For example, if we take £100 of wagers we will, on average, pay out £98.65 of wins.
The return is based on the player making the best choices.