Feel the thrill of your favourite casino in our Live Signature Roulette from 2am - 2pm!
On top of the classic Roulette game, we offer more chances to win with every spin of the wheel with our unique Streets of Gold side bet feature!
Pick your favourite number now at MONOPOLY Casino's Live Signature Roulette!
Experience Live Signature Roulette in High Definition video.
To bet, simply choose your chip from the chip tray and place it on the designated areas of the wheel.
This 'neighbours of zero' bet places nine wagers on the wheel.
- one wager covering 0, 2 and 3.
- one wager covering 4 and 7.
- one wager covering 12 and 15.
- one wager covering 18 and 21.
- one wager covering 19 and 22.
- two wagers covering 25, 26, 28 and 29.
- one wager covering 32 and 35.
This 'third of the wheel' bet places six wagers on the wheel
- one wager covering 5 and 8.
- one wager covering 10 and 11.
- one wager covering 13 and 16.
- one wager covering 23 and 24.
- one wager covering 27 and 30.
- one wager covering 33 and 36.
This 'oprhans' bet covers all the numbers not included in the other bets.
- one wager covering 1.
- one wager covering 6 and 9.
- one wager covering 14 and 17.
- one wager covering 17 and 20.
- one wager covering 31 and 34.
This option allows you to place bets on numbers immediately next to your selected number as it appears on the wheel.
Half Back Rule (La Partage)
If the ball lands on 0, you will receive half of your stake back on all even money bets.
Streets of Gold Side Bet
This is a side bet that is resolved over a number of roulette results.
Light up as many streets as possible to win prizes!
A street is lit when the ball lands on one of the three numbers in that street.
The more streets that you light up, the more you win.
Lighting up five streets wins you your money back.
Light up at least six streets to win a prize
When the ball lands on a number that is already on a street that is lit up, this feature ends
You can only place this bet on the betting round that is immediately after this feature has ended.
You can have a maximum of twelve streets light up, which pays out to a max of x500.
Return to Player (RTP)
Return to Player: 98.65%
The expected return is the amount we pay out to players relative to the amount of wagering on the game.
For example, on the main table, if we take £100 of wagers we will, on average, pay out £98.65 of wins.